The Massachusetts Chapter of the American College of Cardiology held the "2019 Fellows Career Night: Choosing Your Own Path" along with the American Heart Association Fellows Society of Greater Boston and the Massachusetts Chapter on Thursday, October 11, 2018 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
The evening began with dinner and networking among colleagues from all over the state and was following by the Keynote address by Marvin Konstam, MD, Tufts Medical Center, on "Nuts & Bolts of Creating Your Dream Job." Moderated by Ami Bhatt, MD, FACC, Massachusetts General Hospital, the session was illuminating to the audience.
Breakout sessions following and covered the following topics:
- Innovative Careers: Biotech, Pharma & Beyond
- Administration, Chief's Corner & Recruitment Tips
- Women in Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology (Invasive Cardiology)
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Pediatric Cardiology & ACHD
- Heart Failure & Critical Care